Textbook Collection Dates
Elder Creek Families:
Please see the below instructions for dropping off textbooks and district materials.
- We want to assure you that we are taking every appropriate precaution as recommended or required by the Center for Disease Control (CDC), Sacramento County Public Health (SCPH), and School Insurance Authority (SIA) recommendations, as well as the Governor’s Executive Order, so that we do this safely.
- All staff will be wearing recommended cloth face covering and gloves and will have used the CDC Self-Checker guide to certify that they are without Coronavirus symptoms.
- We will have separate walk-up and drive-thru stations. If you are planning to walk, we will be strictly applying physical distancing guidelines in order to keep everyone safe and healthy, which means waiting at least six feet away from the person in front of you.
- When you get to the cone at the front of the line, staff will collect textbooks and district materials, excluding Chromebooks, from you.
- Please leave your children in the car and do not send them up
to drop off materials. Please wear a
cloth face covering to protect yourselves and others.
Below is our Textbook and District Materials collection schedule:
Thursday, June 3rd
- 1:30-2:30 5th Grade (East Gate)
- 1:30-2:30 2nd Grade (West Gate)
Friday, June 4th
- 1:30-2:30 Kindergarten (West Gate)
- 1:30-2:30 1st Grade (East Gate)
Tuesday, June 8th
- 1:30-2:30 3rd Grade (West Gate)
- 1:30-2:30 6th Grade (East Gate)
Wednesday, June 9th
- 1:30-2:30 4th Grade (West Gate)
If you are unable to attend the grade level specific date/time, please drop off your students’ materials to the front office between the hours of 7:30am-3:00pm starting Thursday, June 10th.
*The above schedule is for our distance learner families only. Students attending in-person instruction should return textbooks and district materials, excluding chromebooks, to their teacher.
If you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to call the school at 916-395-4555. Thank you for your continuous support.